Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am attaching a diagram of a network. As per the diagram do i need a L3 connection from my switch to the Firewall? using no switchport command OR the current configuration will work or not? Please checkregards

Hello everyone,My question is can I bundle the two fastethernet interface of a router 2811 to create an etherchannel, like in the case of a switch?If yes, please explain.Thanks

Hi,In HSRP FAQ:Q. What is the difference between GLBP and HSRP? With HSRP in a single router (gateway), one interface is used as the active interface and the other interface is in standby. The active interface is used for all the traffic and the st...

hi i have a a switch with a corupted image on it, i did the steps of sending a new image through the xmodem ..but i booted from the new image i got this msg--------------------------Loading "c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-25.SED1.bin"...c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-...

Hi, an our custumer as an old C2900XL switch, with IOS 12.0(5.2)XU installed on it. The switch is in VTP client mode.I noticed that on this switch the STP has been disabled for some VLANs (don't ask me why, it was configured before my company started...

Hello all,I am migrating from a pair of 4510s to a pair of 6509s with as little disruption as possible. Any suggestions on how to do so when it comes to spanning tree?The 4510s are configured as root at bridge priority 4096 and secondary at 8192. I...

I am doing a lab with two 2600 routers with OSPF and NAT. For some reason, the "remote" router for some reason isn't seeing my NAT's block of IP addresses. Can anyone look at my config below and tell what could be wrong?hostname ACME!!!!!ip ssh versi...

I am having difficulty routing between vlans 192.168.13.0/24 and 10.20.201/24. I have read some cisco pages on correct configuration but I can't route between the two. Any help is greatly appreciated. Attached below is the config!version 12.1no servi...

Resolved! DNS on Cisco 877

How to configure Local IP(Router IP)address , gateway address for PC's to work as a DNS on PC's to access internet rather then using ISP DNS.

mmubarak by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes