Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i have come to know that 2960-48-TTL supports up 8000 mac addresses. i would like to know how many mac address a single port can support. i have 2960 connected to linksys and further linksys connects to another linksys switch. My network is cho...

Resolved! Jumbo Frame

Hi,Are we able to manage Jumbo frame?Are we able to check the status of Jumbo Frame? Whether the switch ports are running with Jumbo Frame?Thanks

Hi, I have a problem with spanning-tree protocol on two interface on 2801.Two interface in bridge are connected on the same switch but are all two in forwarding state.My conf:interface FastEthernet0/0 description nn no ip address duplex auto speed au...

WE moved to a 4500 series core switch(Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(31)SGA6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). We pasted in our old ACL's and got this message on the Egress ACL."The log keyword is ...

neil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Poe was working fine until this weekend. The ports work fine, but no poe on 3 out of 4 6548 blades. 3 works fine, but 2,4 and 9 has no poe. Show power is indicating everything is ok. We have moved one 6548 blade to a vacant slot. Trouble followe...

Hi All,I have two routers (RTA & RTB) with HSRP configured. Both routers has a serial connection to the ISP network. Preempt and tracking are enabled on both routers.RTA has a priority of 115RTB has a priority of 100Default decrement value of 10If se...

Yehey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOn the 2 x 3750G callapsed core/distribution switches I have configure SVI interfaces for each vlan in my network (6 vlans, 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50). I have about 5 switch blocks/stacks each using a different vlan eg. switch_block 1 (5 x switches in...

bavingtonm by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card