Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,From what I understand if I have currently IP BASE IOS Feature Set and would like to upgrade it to ADVANCED ENTERPRISE, I can just purchase the ADVANCED ENTERPRISE and nothing more.However, a vendor told me that I have to purchase ENTERPRISE BASE ...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS upgrade

I need to upgrade the IOS on my 4506, sup 4. It is currently running 12.2.18-EW3 (DF). I'd like to get a lot newer IOS on there. But i'm stuck on deciding which one to upgrade. 12.2.44-SG (ED)is the newest one i can find. What is the difference be...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me what I could be doing wrong here. I'm running 6500 with two sup720 in the sso mode, if upgraded the ios on the active sup and updated the boot system command with the thought that active sup will synch it with the standby sup but ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two IP's Configured on my Cisco 2800. 1.1.1.1 - Loopback and 2.2.2.2 on Fast Ethernet. Both IP's are pingable across the WAN. And telnet to loopback IP is working fine. However I am unable to telnet to Fast Ethernet IP. The error message w...

From a core Layer 3 switch I have got two routes to the Internet via two different service providers who provide their own routers (Which i have no access to). I have two routes as if I were to have a single line, I would pretty much saturate the fir...

Mohan1983 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The problem we have is that the GRE tunnel becomes the primary route when both ciruits are up. EIGRP sees it as a better route over our MPLS circuit.At the moment we have passived the tunnel interface, but this then doesn't give us the automatic ...

Hi all,I have 2 catalyst (WS-C3560G-48TS and ME-3400-24TS) connected back-to-back via fastethernet. The 2 ports are configured in access on different vlan: vlan 3 on 3560 side and vlan 207 on 3400 side.In my log I see a cdp mismatch of native vlan:(l...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes