Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

QoS

Hi friends,Any body have good idea about QoS if have plz. provide me like the purpose, use, advantages.It will be great thankful.Regards,Naidu.

Currently trying to configure and 1841 with ADSL Wic on AT&T static DSL. There is no PPOE, no user name or password. Just routing. Trying to replace Netopia router.I'll be using this as a failover from a 2821. I have a WAN IP and default gateway for ...

mchondo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to set up a test of a new WAN MPLS line hooked directly into the switch. i need to be able to specificy if you are coming from this VLAN(or IP range) and you are going to this IP range then you use this IP as the next hop. is this possible w...

craneelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, If i know the bandwidth and delay of 2 links connecting 2 routers together, how can i find out the total metric of eigrp for the 2 links? do i add them up? what is the formula to calculate eigrp bandwidth?

Hello,Our IP Input cpu processes show command, shows that we are using about 60% of its capacity which is apparently huge.We had no major changes in our configuration, we followed some steps in the cisco documentation on troubleshooting it, but to no...

I have a CAT4506 that is currently loaded with cat4000-i9k91s-mz.122.25.EWA9 IOS. I also have a Sup IV mod installed but am unable to config the uplink ports on it. From what I have found here, I have to upgrade to at least 12.2(25)SG4 in order to ...

Hi All, We have Sup 2/MSFC 2 running on the Catalyst and this wont detect the line cards. Please find the show commands below:console> sh modMod Slot Ports Module-Type Model Sub Status--- ---- ----- -----------------------...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes