Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bad VLAN allowed

HiI Have to allow Just these Vlansswitchport trunk allowed vlan 14, 17but kave a look the Command has Rejected:Command rejected: Bad VLAN allowed list. You have to include all default vlans, e.g. 1-2,1002-1005.How can Solve10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone tell me how full and half duplex is put on the wire, for half does it only use 1 pair of wires for tx and rx, and full duplex uses 2 seperate pairs for tx and rx ?

Resolved! SSH and TELNET

ROUTER(SSH)-->SWITCH(TELNET)My requirement is like this..1)i will be able to ssh the router and restrcited to telnet.2)once i'll get in to the router i can telnet to the switch from the same session.I have applied the below given commandsROUTER(SSH)C...

bhupeshg by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured DHCP server on cisco catalyst 3750. But now I am having problem with the IP address assignment. I have exclude the first 70 IP addressesand Last 5 addresses.But now when clients wants to get the IP i got the error thatCO-DATA_POOL i...

Friends, i have a CSM with both radius and tacacs configured, which authenticates VPN teleworkers.the list of users is big and i need to clear it a bit by finding the users that havent authenticate for a long time. is there any way checking it? for e...

From what i have read from the book, can i say that the placing of the following feature are correct from the below answer stated:Portfast: Only access switches where interface invlove end-user ports, cisco devices and server ports.Uplinkfast:Only ...

I have a (2) 2960 48port switches that I'm trying to backup there IOS to my tftp server but I'm getting this error,%Error reading flash:/c2960-lanbase-mz.122-25.SEE2 (Is a directory). I understand the directory part but how can I backup the whole dir...

Hi ThereIs it possible to ping a router interface that is correctly setup but does not have anything connected to it? For instance I can ping the router from my pc but am wondering if I can ping a secondary port on the router that is properly config...

austindaz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, someone I know was tasked with creating a design for a next generation server farm at a new data center. He provided a drawing that depicted a switched access layer, a distribution layer and a core -- the typical Cisco hierarchical model. T...

lamav by Level 8
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, has anyone ever seen the error message " general failure" when running a ping. Im getting this on my hp server when using vrrp to route through to a subnet, when I put a static route to the active router rather than the virtual address on the...

hello,i got an interface on a 3750 switch (running on 12.2 (25) SEB4) configured in duplex full but running in half duplex , generating input errors on the other side .Did somebody ever see that ?sw-3750-sc-1#sh run int gigabitEthernet 2/0/2Building ...

morgsizun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes