Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, got two 3750 switch configure exactly the same but I have a QOS problem on one of them.Here's a port config...switchport access vlan 8switchport mode accessswitchport voice vlan 856switchport port-security maximum 4switchport port-securityswitchp...

HiI am trying to setup my 2509 to provide reverse telnet to my test lab equipment, I have provide my config below. When I try to connect to any of the defined routers I get a 'connection timeout' (see end of config).If anyone can verify the config o...

ositstomc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured a dual ethernet Cisco router to go inline between a WAN CPE and a LAN so that I can capture some WAN usage statistics. I have no access to the CPE and need the device to be transparent and just "drop in" to the existing infrastr...

Hi,Here i have a two cisco4507R switches and configured with VLANs..Here need to connect cisco4507R switches to juniper SSG 140 firewall with individual cables.can anybody help in configuration at Juniper side..Here I am not supposed to ask this ques...

Hi,In my scnario, I have take bandwidth from upstream provider and I have to distribute the bandwidth through DSLAM (Broadband).I have a Cisco 2821 router between Upstream provider and DSLAM, but the service provider has given me 126 Public IPs which...

Hi,I can log on to the 4006 sw using tacacs but can't change the passwords as the are shown as encrypted. I used the encrypted as a old password but is not taking. I forgot the old password. CiscoWorks is not configured to use SNMP.How can I get the ...

aminhaq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2960 Switch layer3

Can anyone confirm whether the 2960 has layer 3 routing capability? I'm considering these instead of 2950 as they seems to be end of life now,

I have a question on CATOS that I am sad to ask. I have a command set on an interface:set vlan 203 3/4How can I undo this command? I know this is a silly question but I cannot find reference anywhere! Thanks.

bevans by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to CCNP BSCI(Cisco Press page 18) each server should connected with two switches for redundancy. That means each server must have at least two ethernet adapters.That means two IPs. As i can understand if a client wants to connect to a serve...

Hi. Im setting up a testbed for routing our voice vlan between 2 switches. Baically what I have are 2 Catalyst express 500's and an 1801 with FE0/0 and FE0/1.Id Like VLAN 100 (Voice) to exist on both switches (on different networks). This i because w...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a switch in production. Its a 48 port 3750G PoE. I need to access it and modify the config.When I am consoling in, I get the error "INSUFFICIENT MEMORY, TRY AGAIN LATER"When I am SSHing, it says "OPERATION TIMED OUT"When using DFM, it gives...

mzsaad123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 2620 XM router, The Fast interface receive errors seem high right now about 3,000+, There are currently no transmit errors. Should I be concerned with this? Thanks in advanced for your help.