Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

have several switches that I am trying to backup their config to a tftp server. Two of them I am able to ping the server and copy the config to the server. The others will not ping the server or connect to the server. I have a vlan set up for the sw...

Anyone know what tha above may mean? It is from a catos switch running ancient SW, and the error message decoder suggests contacting support. The SW age means no TAC, but it would be nice to have a clue.The network is also poorly designed - everythin...

I had 12416 router with Modular SPA Interface Card (10G) card on one of its port it shows flow control off and on other it shows on. How can I make it off---------------CHD-ISP-COR-RTR-22#sh int gigabitEthernet 4/0/2GigabitEthernet4/0/2 is up, line p...

Can someone check out this setup carefully and tell me what they think??I will upload the diagram. Read the detail, please.Its for a LAN campus environment.Its just a general architecture/topology drawing. Not too many specifics. Dont need them for n...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to tell me which is the file of cisco ios 12.4 T In other words, it should be like the below file:c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T4.binand should be the appropriate file for the 876 router.

i have a switch on a stack that seem not be respond anymore. i tried to restore it to factory default (after removing his stack cables) pressing the mode button. Is there another way to restore it to factory defaults? model is a ws-c3750g-48-ts-e

Hello,I have a router and 2950 switch setup as a "router stick". Here is a brief of the config I am using.Router:int f0/1no ip addressint f0/1.1encap dot1q 1ip address 192.168.220.1int f0/1.2encap dot1q 2ip address 192.168.230.1int f0/1.3encap dot1q ...

hi,can someone post a sample configuration for combining 2 ADSL lines using (ppp multilink).i have 2 adsl lines from the same ISP, each one negotiates diffrent IP, but i can get them to have the same ip if this is requires, and my ISP support MLPPP.i...