Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a 2 x 4510R+E in VSS mode.  IOS is currently 03.06.04.E  and Rommon 15.0(1r)SG10.  Can I upgrade direct to IOS XE 03.11.04E.  Or is there an upgrade path.  Also do I need to do a Rommon upgrade first, or can I remain on current version.  Str...

NGJ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have little experience with basic QoS configuration on Cisco routers within LLQ, i.e. as part of a class-based queuing mechanism with a priority queue. Setting up qos on routers is clear to me, approximately. Now there is a task to configure the sa...

Argamak by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a new C9300-48T(Stack of 5).I have configured SSH but not able to login using ssh... When I am trying to SSH, it's showing Connection established and getting stuck, no login propmpt popping up  You can see the above image, nothing is happe...

SSH.png

Resolved! DDNS on ASA 5505

hello again guys, long time no see :)))  this time I have a new problem, the DDNS problem, to explain,  I have a ddns name from my ISP myname.go.ro, and I want to use this ddns to access the asa, sw L3, some pcs from my virtula hypervisor and I can't...

On packet tracer, I set up RIP via the GUIs on two routers that I want to connect via a WAN. One of the routers can be pinged to its serial port from devices on the external network side and it can be pinged to its ethernet port from devices on it's ...

joe.r by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I Want to knwo what's configuration ( or commands )  that allow 3 switch 9200L 48 port  be switch stack !! what's the procedure  config  that allow three switch stack ?, i wait a reply from expert switching answer  me  !! thanks in advance     ...

We have a core and edge switch connected via dual 10g fiber and had some strange connectivity issues on devices connected to the edge switch. We found that the port-channel on the core was never configured and we only had (2) individual 10g fiber por...

mharing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes