Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, with the following the switch is working perfectly with what ever i configured in Cisco ACS....aaa new-modelaaa authentication login default group tacacs+ enable localaaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enableaaa authorization exec de...

I am editing the config of a 1712 remote vpn when I destroyed and recreated crypto map. The change I made took. No problem, but the old map still remains. This the config:no crypto map VpNmAp 27 ipsec-isakmp crypto map VpNmAp 1 ipsec-isakmp set peer...

zekwueme1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ACS problem

Hi, i have configured the cisco acs server, it is working fine with the all the switches expect for the switch which has got the multiple vlan interfaces, what could be the problem? was it because that it has got multiple interfaces & multiple IP ad...

Hello All, This is my first post.I would like to know if I can do the following.... Instead of having 8 different DHCP servers, I want to have one single DHCP server in my building (8 Floors)running a superscope for all different subnets. Using 3750'...

I accidentally removed the enable secret password but still have access to exec mode(telnet and console). When I tried to go to enable mode, it prompted "% no password set". How do I get/set to use priviledge mode again? THANKS.

m.saufi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is a very long story behind this, but ultimately what I need to achieve is the following:I have an 831 router sat on a LAN. It receives its eth1 (outside) address by DHCP. I also want to pick up a second DHCP address that can be used for hid...

theclam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am in the process of adding redundant sup1, sup2, and sup720 engines to our current 6509 switches. So far we have seen a brief loss of connectivity to traffic traversing a switch during the hot-insert of a new supervisor card. This outage causes...

I have installed a new 2950 switch, connected to a 6509 with GBIC's.I cannot ping the 2950, it is on the same subnet as the 6509. If I run 'sh cdp n 3/9 detail' on the 6509 it gives me details of the 2950. If I run the same command on the 2950 it giv...

Hi,Is VLAN tagged traffic (dot1q or ISL) that enters a switch tested against a VLAN access map, or is it classed as already being in the VLAN beacuse it is tagged and therefore bypasses the access mapRegards

Do the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches support Inter-Switch Link (ISL) virtual LAN (VLAN) trunking?TIABill

bbaley by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card