Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have cisco WS-C4500X-16 device. I have configure the logging buffer for the device. console#show running-config | i logginglogging countlogging buffered 4096 But in show logging I am not getting the buffer  option.console#show logging ?boot OS b...

I've heard that to make communication between two vlans possible, you need a layer 3 device.Suppose that I connect two layer 2 switches via trunk link passing two vlans 10 and 20 on it. Both switches have some devices of both vlans connected to it's ...

Sagar4 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco Switch C9200L-24T-4G. I have configure this new switch using classic day 0 wizard.After finish, reboot the switch but unable to access web UI using new IP address. Configuration summary attached in the picture. How to fix this issu...

pantulu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We experienced a failover last night but I can not understand the sequence of events, especially on which switch the VSL ports went down, did they went down because the switch reloaded for some reason or just by themselves and why fast...

FuadG by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI set the Access map and Access list in the C9410 model.This is part of the settings. vlan-access-map vacl12 6match ip address vlan12-emasteraction forwardvlan-access-map vacl12 10match ip address vlan12action dropip access-list extended vlan...

lainisis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a managed switch and I can't get the model number but all ports suddenly went down and when restarting all the ports lights up for a moment then all get down and I have system led is blinking

I have a question regarding Ether-channel.ISP link is 100mbps.If we create an EtherChannel by combining four ports, each with a speed of 100 Mbps, we can establish a logical link with a total speed of 400 Mbps.“If PC intends to establish a connection...