Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We have a C9300-24T switch, (switch2) in a 2 switch stack that wont initialize a c9300-nm-8x module. The c9300-nm-8x module works fine in other switches. Switch 1 in the stack has a c9300-nm-8x module working perfectly. After removing th...

slfashley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Pardon my ignorance as I work in a data center and do not have networking experience, just the grunt work. Tonight I had someone reach out to me about a chassis minor alarm, and they said the 2nd power supply was showing off and that only 1 fan...

Hi everyone.Is there anyone encountered this problem with a standalone switch?it stuck on thisBooting...Interface GE 0 Link down***ERROR: PHY link is downThe "IP_ADDR" environment variable is not set. and it's not functioning.I cannot also go to romm...

stuck.PNG
Der by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to get a N520 configured to take over for ME3400 we are replacing. I'm not too familiar at all with Bridge Domain being a replacement for vlans. I'm trying to test a Environment monitor on gig 0/0/0 to be reachable on vlan 16. I'm tr...

Adcom911_0-1718731873690.png
Adcom911 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening I am deleting customer information a Cisco switch. I hit the mode button to enter rommon and then enter the command The issue is the file system is read only “Set Switch_ignore_startup_cfg 1” Then I reboot switch enter “write erase” then...

Hello,I was told to propose a architecture in which Cisco 9500 switches to be used as a Core Switches in HA(SVL) and IE3400 switches will be used as a Distribution switches and they will for a Ring with REP Protocol. The distance between the IE3400 s...

Himanshu_Dwivedi_0-1712728919180.png

Hello Experts,Could someone help me solving below issue which i am stuck at.I have 2 back to back pairs of vPC. 2 cores switches in vPC domain1 and 2 storage switches in another vPC domain9 connected to each other.For interconnecting them we have use...

Nitesh_A by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes