Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Our company purchased Cisco Catalyst 3750 WS-C3750G-24TS-S switch in order to test our device functionality - Link Aggregation Feature. I'd like to discuss the following issues:a. Is it possible to change LACP protocol's timeout (long to short...

Resolved! 2950 encapsulation

dear all,I had cisco 2950 switch (WS-C2950G-24-EI-DC)with IOS 12.1(22)EA8a.Now i have created a vlan 233. and made port fe0/24 a trunk portbut it is not taking encapsulation command with "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q"attaching sh run with thi...

Dear All,We want to share our head office internet link with regional office users.Existing Setup at head office = Internet Lease Link with bandwidth = 2Mbps over Ethernet interface.Proposed setup = Additional point to point link between head office ...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 6509 IOS upgrade

Hi all,Over the weekend I tried upgrading our 6509's IOS. I followed what I thought were the correct procedures from the cisco doco but had an error.When reloading this error occurred:Autoboot executing command: "boot bootflash:c6sup22-jk2sv-mz.121-2...

bowser by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not getting interface status messages like interface up or down in any logging(buffer,console or terminal)All are enabled with level 7The IOS is cat4000-i5s-mz.121-20.EW4Is it a known issue???

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Catalyst 3750 Gig 24 port switch incurred an error of %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED:Program Exception (0x0700)! I was wondering what this messege means. My attached devices are up and running and the switch is now normal. Could this be a prelude of a future...

HiI have got a number of Multicast Servers that send each other multicast traffic. They use a number of different groups that they can join and leave automatically. The servers are connected to two stacked 3560's but the switches at the moment are ...

Dear all,Please help me with 2700W-DC for 7600.In product information there is following:"-60VDC nominal @ 29A for International (operating range: -55VDC to -72VDC)"The question is: Is it possible to feed this PS with -70VDC constantly. The nominal -...

dtolpanov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I am in the process of configuring my 2960 SW for NAC L2 802.1x AAA services. I went through the confiugraion manual found in the below link which is explaning the dot1x config but it is not clear to me whether the switch, in dot1x, will ass...