Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What are the equivalent Cisco Switches for the Stratix 5700 Switches?With the Cisco Managed Switches (Layer 2), Ethernet Protocols (Modbus TCP/IP & Ethernet/IP) can be in the same network and in a ring topology without problems?Please, refer to the a...

jose76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure vlan 900 as a remote span VLAN on a 2960-s following this guide. However, I don't seem to have the option for a VLAN. See the below imageI am not sure what I am doing wrong. Just some background. I had firmware 15.2.2 on this...

image.png

Greetings to all!With not much prior experience, I landed upon looking into quite a few, legacy, spatially dispersed  CISCO Catalyst 1900  Series Switches mostly with 12 ports + AX-BX ports.  These were installed some 20+ years ago at my organization...

gepas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,been getting a message that says NATIVE VLAN MISMATCH discovered on SWITCH B GI1/0/46 (207). , with Switch A Gi0/3 (1).  so i see switch A has a trunk on port 3 allowing 1-207,209-769,772-4094and switch B has vlan 207 on port 46.  If vlan 2

bpub by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I hope someone with better understanding is able to help me with this problem we have.We want to be fully 802.1x compliant on all switches, and the last thing we need is for Macros to work on interfaces with multiple MAC addresses behind (like ...

Koldts by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to get WAN access to devices connected to a Catalyst 3650.I have 4 VLANs with 10.10.10.1-10.10.40.1 ips and inter-vlan routing is operation for LAN connectivity, but no WAN access.my licenses are belowipservices 1.1ipservices eval 1.1ipba...