Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hey Guys What commmand would I use to view the current IP addresses being use. I'm having a problem with IP address conflicting.Please note this is the fist time I'm working with a Cisco router. I have the proper access to get to the router. Thank ...

hey Guys What commmand would I use to view the current IP addresses being use. I'm having a problem with IP address conflicting.Please note this is the fist time I'm working with a Cisco router. I have the proper access to get to the router. Thank ...

Hi, I need to configure WAN encrption between the two Cisco 805 routers. Appreciate if you can help me in configuring.I am new to routers. The items choose are as below: Description Qty Cisco 805 Serial Router 2 Cisco 805 Series IOS IP/FW PLUS IPSEC ...

HiI was trying to tftp an IOS image to the flash card on the 7204 VXR and the sessions froze and now I cannot remove the image on the disk0:delete disk0:/c7200-is-mz.123-11.T2.binDelete filename [c7200-is-mz.123-11.T2.bin]?Delete disk0:/c7200-is-mz.1...

fprime7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought these interfaces were always in a up/up state or a shutdown. I have one that is in up/down and not sure what's causing that. I'm running 12.2 IOS on a 4507 if that makes any difference. Does anyone know what I can look at to see why it's li...

I have a network which consists of 28 2955C switches connected in a ring. The spanning tree works correctly if all of the switches are configured for PVST+. However if all of the switches are configured for rapid-PVST+ then multiple problems occur. A...

dschlic1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have Cisco 2651 router running 12.1(3r)T2 IOS.I have a special requirement that needs some special programming in my router.The scenerio is this:On FastEther0/0 is a switch to which my DNS server is connected xx.xx.xx.1. The IP assigned ...

brownmil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if you have a private network that is behind a NAT router, or being assigned an address via DHCP, or is behind a proxy, can other computers from the public network (Internet) initiate communication with any private network computers?

For example a typical cisco software relase is.. 12.2.25(EWA4).My understanding is that 12 is the major release level, 2 is the minor release, 25 is the feature chain, and EWA4 is the patch level. First are my assumptions correct above? Also what a...

I have noticed that when using an 871 router there is an inability to remotely manage the device unless there is an actual pc plugged into the LAN side with causes the tunnel to come up. I have switched from using VLAN1 and configured a loopback inte...

duda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes