Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have problem for communicate between my two site for the Phone network. First Site :Inside Interface : 192.168.5.254Phone interface : 10.10.1.1 Second Site :Inside Interface : 192.168.1.254Phone Interface : 10.10.2.1 I have a Site To Site Be...

Hello,we have a small network with some c9200 switches and a lot of VLAN there.Now, some days ago a network expierenced guy told us, that using VLANs could be dangerous because of VLAN hopping. I am not very common in that because we declare all port...

I have a Catalyst 3650 switch, which keeps rebooting. Model: WS-C3650-24PD-S.I'm in bootloader, here are the available commands: https://pastebin.com/djfz7znyHere is the flash: contents: https://pastebin.com/c5Vg4SaiError "octeon_wdt: WDT device clos...

anonm9k by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys  I have a PC connected to a switch which connects to a router. I can ping the router from the PC and vice versa. I cannot ping to or from the switch. I have checked mac addresses and they are correct. What on earth is going on? Thanks Chase

Hello Community,I have question why a MAC address become static. My labor environment looks like this: C9200 (VLAN-1, access-port) <-> unmanaged Netgear switch When a device is connected through the Netgear, the MAC address of this device will be sto...

I have a 9300 switch, and after boot stuck in rommon mode prompt switch: How can I make the switch to boot in normal mode. I have the required IOS in a FTP server. Please advise.  switch: bootWARNING: Bootable URL's in BOOT variable not found or exha...

IMG_5990.jpg 2.JPG
avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, how can i block snmp and ntp ports on my Public L3 switch Cat 4506e?I have multiple interfaces as router interfaces and on all of them are these ports open.How can i block them from the piblic internet and allow only from my local netwoks IP ...

divadko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to run Packet Tracer 7.3.0  on a Win 7 32 machine. After installation when I am trying to start PK I am receiving an error message and when I'm clicking ok I am getting to the second one. Also, if I am trying to open a .pka file I ...

F12 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes