Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello we will be upgrading a pair of C6807-XL,  for a client.We will go for the ''Fast Software Upgrades'' since it's the safest upgrade and the VSS is not is full production so we can have small down time.Upgrading from 15.5.1-SY5 to 15.5.1-SY6.We c...

Jo49201 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a network made up of Cisco 9300, 2960G/C/X/XR and a 3560CX. None of the switches are more than 7 hops away from each other and I can generally ping or SSH into any of the switches without a problem. I have been having issues lately with connec...

J_Rega by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today i had several Loops in Customers Network and any Vlans were blocked because we had to change the Core from HSRP to VSS:So on bot the Distribution Switch, which are connected to the Core it looked like:------------------ show spanning-tree summa...

heleros by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Oracle DBA that is trying to connect to an App Server via an ESXi.  When he connects to it to do his work, it will lose connection after about 10-30 minutes and he will lose his data.This is the physical connection:ESXi>>>>>>Cisco UCS>>>>>>...

hey guys I am having issues to obtain the IP address on the vlan, the DHCP has been set up on the router without the use of the DHCP server, in total i have 5 VLAN which they been set up with the VTP domain which are showing correctly in the respect ...

I'm having two issues.  I first tried upgrading the IOS from 12.2(31)SG to 15.0(2)SG11.  I get the image on both active and standby SUP engines, verify that the checksums match with Cisco and proceed to reboot the redundant peer. Looking at the bootu...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,          We have many SNMP strings over the years, but I didn't know any history of them. Is there anyway I can check which snmp being used or not? maybe in the logs? Then I can clean up the config. We are using catalyst and nexus switches....

I am currently trying to stack two 3750’s. However, I am getting a Version mismatch issue. This is my first time stacking two switches, so I am not sure why the versions are off. Both switches are running IOS 12.2. If anyone could point me in the rig...

Hi, I've recently upgraded a POE switch from a SF-300-48P to a WS-C2960X-24PS-L.I have 4 Ruckus APs connected to the POE switch with corporate WiFi on vlan 1 and guest WiFi on vlan 10. On the SF-300 both WiFi networks work. After moving the APs to th...