Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have 3 pairs of 6807 VSS switches. Each stack is single supervisor VS-SUP2T-10G. Current version is (s2t54-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SY6ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(50r)SYS2 Recommended version iss2t54-advipservicesk9-mz.SPA....

I have a 3850 that I’m trying to figure out what is going on with queue drops on threshold 1 on the priority queue. I'm using 1P7Q3T with auto QOS on a ten gig interface with a CIR of 2 Gig setup using the bandwidth command.  Below is how the queue b...

According to this table the ISR 1900 series supports EHWIC, HWIC, WIC, or VWIC cards. As far as I have found none of these are routed interfaces, but layer 3 switch interfaces. Does the ISR 1941 support cards with routed interfaces?

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm investigating a bit of an outage we had on our Netgate based Ipsec VPN which I think is almost certainly related to the netgate. But looking on our core switch stack which is a pair of SG350XG's,  I note in the system log a lot of entries ...

cre8toruk by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,<<2960-S- F/O Gi 1/0/25 SFP>> --- F/O----<< Raisecom RC001 Media Converter>> --Copper- << Third Party Switch>> On one end I've Raisecom RC001 1slot media convert (connected with the Copper Switch) and on other end I want to connect  Catalyst 2...

Packet tracer project.Hey guys im new here so go ez with me lol, Im about to do my Project but i got stuck on ssh (ez right? well i guess i did something wrong).im able to ssh my routers (with no password some how, and i configured one, not sure why)...

benr3933 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guysi've met unpleasant stuff with below inventory:Switch#sho inve | i 9500|QSFPNAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Chassis"PID: C9500-48Y4C , VID: V02 , SN: XXXXXXXPID: QSFP-40/100-SRBD , VID: V02 , SN: FTF2428N64CPID: QSFP-40/100...

Hello Everyone,   I have a question.  We have 3 pieces Cisco 3850 Switchies. Working on sotfware 16.6.2 but this version contain some big bugs. I checked on cisco 16.3.6 ios is suggested by cisco.   So, i need to downgrade my switchies and i searched...

Mehmet Can by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes