Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have 4 Cisco 2960 switches and 3 unmanaged switches. All are connected via fiber cable to a core switch 4503-3 and it is connected to a VPN router and internet router. (still don't have access to the routers yet)I know I have to replace the unman...

how to safely turn off cisco router/switch?is it just turn off the power switch at the back of router/switchor need to issue soem command in user EXEC mode /privileged mode to shut down the router/switch? explain please, thank you

wxpsaint98 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello every body what is the differentsfp-10/25g-lr-s (10-3251-01) and sfp-10/25g-lr-s (10-3251-02)

nagy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the standard template we are using for AP connected interfaces.interface GigabitEthernet 1/0/8descriptionXXXXXspanning-tree portfastswitchportswitchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 90logging event link-statuslogging event power-inline-...

At Cisco Live I was able to get into a lab where the advisor showed a feature that I cannot find any information on how to implement or use. It was quick example. On the switch you can enable a packet trace and actually watch the packet traverse from...

Resolved! Cisco SG350-28 LAG

Hi allI'm attempting to use 4 cisco SG350-28 switches connected around 100 meters apart. 3 switches will connect to 1 "central switch", each using a LAG (the far away switches are using SFP fiber modules). I have this setup and all seems to be workin...

sam7611 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 9300 switch that is on interface 11. This interface is connected to a windows machine and it looks like its packets are getting dropped. Is there a trace or some tool that can help me watch port 11 in real time? To see if the packets ...

Good morning friends,I have created two extended ACLs for in and out of my int vlan and applied it under int vlan for both directions inbound and outbound. I have created ACLs entries like this.For int vlan no. Out1 permit ip 10.1.0.0 0.0.255.255 hos...

1000037643.png

Good day;Need help with how I can configure NAT overload with an existing vrf on a CAT9K_IOSXE V16.12.  This is what I am struggling with, I currently have a vrf called AWSDX-S3.  Now what I am trying to do is I have added a L2 SW and ran trunk ports...

gurowar by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,At my home, I had an 8 port 2960G switch die after a power outage today.  I replaced it with a ISR 1921 that has an 8 port ESM.  It's been a very long time since I messed with configuring ESMs...  My plan was to just copy over all of the switch...