Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup a span port on Cisco switch. I need to monitor the total bandwidth utilization of the SPAN port. I am unable to do it from my NMS (Network Monitoring Systems) using SNMP. I can see the bandwidth utilization of access and trunk port but n...

avilt by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't I use the actual IOS in EVE-NG? (2960, 3560, 3650, 9XXX and so on)only L2-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M-15.1-20130726.bin, L3-ADVENTERPRISEK9_IVS-M-15.3-0.9T.binCan I just use these two? I look at the C9800, can't I use the other 9000 series?

Questions by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch Stacking

Good Evening,I have a 2 Switch Stacking <A> and <B>, I need to know1- is the logFile of the Switches be in the main Switch (Commander) ? or every switch have the log file separate from Active SW? 2- if I use SNMP to Send Trap, how can identify every ...

Good morning, I have to create a lot of NAT's in order to navigate some machines. The issue is that can't to create a Overload assigning the IP from interface because I wan to exit with different IP. Then I am trying to create a pool with unique publ...

Why on earth did Cisco not support the SFP+LRM module with their QSA CVR module? It was not until we installed our C9500-32QCs and C9606Rs did we realize we had major problems. It slipped by us -- I did a lot of testing and must have missed that poin...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I use three SG300 switches to run my network. One is connected to a (free) ESX server running an OPNsense VM that acts as router. I have several VLANs that are connected using trunks between the switches and ESX. The OPNsense VM is c...

NW(1).png
mfuerni by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Currently I am installing Cisco C1-C4507R+E  for our costumer.They purchase Image with code "S45EU-S8-310E" and description "CAT4500E SUP8E Universal Image". It is shipped with IOS-XE with CAT4500E SUP9E/ 8E/8L-E Universal Image (cat4500...

dchochan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 brand new switches in a stack. The master switch works great, but the standby switch is slow and particular devices like IP phones connected to it are nearly unusable. The phones lose connection to the server and freeze up. If the...

JohnD2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card