Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I found Output Drops in some Interfaces in Cisco 2960 series and want to solve this.But when trying to type the command 'qos queue-softmax-multiplier 1200' , it doesn't work.I already try this command in other series, it works. Does anybody kn...

Sgj by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 9500-24Q that is not passing traffic well.  It is connected to a Cat9300 and several UCS servers via 40G bidi transceivers.  I cannot get iperf to push more than 4 or 5Gbps port to port in the same VLAN on the switch.  This is far f...

Dan Werntz by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Come learn the latest from Cisco product managers in live interactive briefings. Open to all customers through Cisco’s Customer Connection program. This session will cover MPLS Solution Overview on Catalyst 9000 platforms. We will deep dive into how ...

ihave 4 switch 2960 WS-C2960L-24TS-LLVersion 15.2(6r)E1i have 4 floor in every floor have one of 2960 and all of them conncted with core switch 3650 but switches 2960 some times need restart often one restart per day what is the poblem 

amrashraf1 by Spotlight
  • 26 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I bought two cisco 4500-x 16 ports for my network infrastructure (planing to make VSS etc.) and I've got a BIG problem with those two switches, they're really really noisy ... When they'll be configured i'll install them in two differe...

Hi,I have a basic question regarding the StackWise Virtual domain. I read the whitepaper belowhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9000/nb-06-cat-9k-stack-wp-cte-en.html#MultipleStackWiseVirtualdomainsand found that "Ci...

VSL_domain.PNG
suneq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have many new 9200 IOS XE 16.12, as i read in guide i just need to plug laptop with ethernet cable to one of ethernet port of the switch, then will get dhcp ip then just open https://192.168.1.1. but in fact i need to console the switch the...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Just after some advise on how best to configure the attached ring network for best performance. I have added some notes regarding uplinks between switches from research done so far, but some further guidance on how to get this off the ground will...

Hi all, I have a WS-C6506-E.STIG Checklist require me to input "ip ssh server algorithm mac hmac-sha2-512 hmac-sha2-256"I don't seem to have this command available to me.Does anyone know if its just not available or is there some base level of comman...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes