Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Teamwe are using SG550x switch with firmware latest version release 2.5.5.47 we are enabled the dhcp snooping, below is the setup we haveAP-----> CMTS -----> Cisco SG550X switch ------> TFTP machineUntrusted Port--->Cisco SG550X Switch ----> Trust...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A new science experiment this week, trying to utilize the MODBUS TCP functionality in a IE2000 industrial switch to allow MODBUS to occasionally poll data from the switch so I can show that data in my PLC system alarms.  This is a Rockwell (Allen Bra...

Hello!I try to configure RSPAN on 2960 switch. But nothing sends to the destination switch. When I try to do the same in 2950 everything works fine. Here is the configuration of the 2960:----------------------CUS_48ports_2#sh run vl 100Current config...

abatuyeva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We need to reset/reload one of the module of our core switch i.e.WS-C6509-E. Moreover, we have tried the command reset 4 (module no.) but it's not working. Please provide us the command to reset the module.

saurabhba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am very new to cisco switches, and recently received a few cisco 3750v2-48p-s switches which I have been messing around with. I have one switch in particular which I have updated the IOS on and am configuring, however, it has a problem, the swit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card