Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been having trouble all day with customer VPNs dropping and general internet frustrations. We are a small ISP. When I monitor the port between the switch and the router with wireshark I see a bunch time-to-live exceeded (time-to-live-exceeded ...

gboyce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys i want to upgrade my switch from 1G to 10G 24 port switch.Can someone give me what cisco switch that has 10G speed with 24port or more.My existing switch cisco sg350-28p. Thank you,Dwi

dpsw120 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an access point connected to a port on the Switch.The access point can broadcast several SSIDs associated with different VLANs (VLAN1 - untagged + VLAN50 - Tagged).How to configure the switch port to have VLAN1 - untagged and VLAN50 tagg...

KipCool by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working on port channel, wondering if it is ok to have another port channel with same p-vlan id something like below or will i have issues. interface port-channel 11switchport mode generalswitchport general pvid 10switchport general allowed vlan add ...

Resolved! Etherchannels

Hisee below the lines in BOLD, these two ports are members of a 2 port etherchannel, i am wondering why there is such a differnece  on the  txload , rxload  numbers any help would be appreciated.??? Thanks SWITCH-STACK#sh int Gi1/0/11GigabitEthernet1...

benolyndav by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question about syslog function. I am currently using the Cisco Catalyst 2960. I will try to send a log to a syslog server by using the syslog function of the Catalyst 2960. The network configuration is as follows. When an event occurs an...

Photo.JPG

Hello,I got 2 new Cisco 9300 switches which I have configured as stack. I have ordered DNA-Advantage license for 3 years which came pre-installed with the switch. Please see attached. I have the following doubts/concerns.1. How do I know from the swi...

I have a QSFP-40G-SR in port 1 that I would like to breakout to 10G. I'm working with a C9500-32C on version 16.9.5 and I am trying to do the command "hw-module breakout". However when I type the command in from the global configuration the only opti...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card