Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to research the failure state options and settings for the requirement below:If the device fails, it must not fail in a manner that will allow unauthorized access. If the switch fails for any reason, it must stop forwarding traffic altoge...

Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a policy on ISE 2.6 to authenticate a wired device by Mac address and User & Pass (AD or internal) on switch, i saw options to prefer one or other but never both, is possible ask those two requierements for wired con...

Dear all,Greetings.I have a very simple problem ( i should be making some fundamental mistake). Here is my config: +-------+                                                                        +--------------+|   ISP       | ------> DLink Switch  ...

I have Cisco 4500 switch  port Gig22 show 88-99 % usage frequently  port stats  shows its a trunk port all vlan's are allowed i see a lot of Multicast and Broadcast  traffic , My question is how can i tell which Vlan causing  this huge traffic  .

Hi allI'm upgrading a switch Cisco9200-48p from IOS 16.12.02 to 16.12.03a in install mode.I've seen that after upgrade, the flash disk space is under 1 GB. 97194 -rw- 390173716 May 8 2020 22:37:44 +00:00 cat9k_lite-rpbase.16.12.02.SPA.pkg97197 -rw- 4...

marzi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What would be the best practice to migrate the STP root (primary and secondary) for my VLANs to 2 new switches and migrate the HSRP (active / standby) to these new multilayer switches with minimal interruption to the service. Should I move first ...

ru83n by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes