Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I can't seem to find meaningful information regarding the Stub Network state in a Type 1 LSA.E.g   Link connected to: another Router (point-to-point)     (Link ID) Neighboring Router ID: 1.1.1.1     (Link Data) Router Interface address: 10.45.13.2...

dkhouri by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
hehexd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have installed a Cisco 9500 switch and a Firepower 2100 running ASA 9.8The issue I am facing its the I am trying to connect the switch and firewall via L2  sub interfacesare not coming up on ay port that I have configured sub interfaces ...

I am trying to get a packet capture on a physical port (or VLAN interface) on a Cat 9300 running version 16.6.6But it does not capture any traffic.I think I have the capture set up correctly.If I set it to use a different interface, it works.I can se...

Bill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I Have installed HWIC-2T card in my cisco 1921 router but it is not able to detected in router. please find the ver of routerCisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support:...

Hola buenos dias.Esperando que se encuentren bien ..Tengo el detalle con un switch 3560 operando en capa 3, con 5 VLAN, con DHCP habilitado, el problema esta en las PC que se conectan a ese switch aparece con dos puertas de enlace predeterminadas, qu...

I have a lab with 2 interconnected switches and 2 vlan: vlan 10 and vlan 14. I would like to manage both vlan from a single PC connected to a free port of one of the switches. How can I configure the switch and the PC? Attached image... 

julio4546 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have to stack 8 switches (C2960X-48TD-L). There is a cable being shipped with each of them. But these cables are only 0.5 meters long. Which length is enough, reasoning from the minimal bending radius of the cable.I need to order the proper one....

spankin01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully a quick question. We have a stack with WS-C3650-48PD's top and bottom (that carry the fibre uploads) and we wish to add two WS-C3650-48PS's to the bottom of the stack. Does it matter if we leave the PD switch where it is or would it be ...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Could anyone can tell me why the output showed "0" packets but the "bytes output" is increasing?Is that the queuing value so it shows "0" ? Class-map: voice-traffic (match-any)0 packetsMatch: cos 60 packets, 0 bytes5 minute rate 0 bpsQueueing...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a ring topology where run REP with Cisco ME-34xx and works fine. However I deployment others 'non-REP' switches in this ring. After do it, a fail betwen non-REP switches, dosen't change the REP topology and keeps the Aternated port in Block s...