Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Etiquetas

Publicaciones del foro

Ever since I upgraded from Debian Jessie to Debian Buster the libraries got updated too, but the linux Packet Tracer requires outdated libraries that are no longer supported and replaced. (libjpeg.so.8, libcrypto.so.1.0.0, are some of the required ou...

anmisnad por Level 1
  • 490 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

This is my first post here so hello world!Trying to setup perpetual PoE on C2960XR-24PD-I (White pages says its supported) but the command doesn't seem to be present in the iOS build that I have installed on it. CCP 1.8 shows the option to enable per...

AJ_YYZ por Level 1
  • 423 Visitas
  • 2 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Does anyone know if perpetual PoE is supported on C2960XR-24PD-I? (currently running15.2(7)E2)I get error when trying to configure perpetual PoE on any of the ports. switch(config-if)#power inline port perpetpual-poe-ha                               ...

AJ_YYZ por Level 1
  • 3409 Visitas
  • 15 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Hello,I have configured a dhcp pool on my router, later I assign that dhcp pool to a port of one of my switches, if I assign the dhcp pool vlan to a port of the switch in access mode if it works:Switch (config-if) #switchport acces vlan 80Switch (con...

Hi , Can any one help me know how to T-Shoot Input discard issue on "N7K-M132XP" module.  

Robo123 por Level 1
  • 871 Visitas
  • 4 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Hello,i'm trying to install Flexible Netflow on a cisco Catalyst 3850.But, no package is exported and if I run the "show flow monitor ipv4_netflow_input statistics" command , there is no field "flow aged" with 'active timeout" and "Inactive timeout" ...

How to do a network Design step by step (Best practice)     Site 1                                            ( HA     )                                 Site2 Core switch-1              --------   500m  --------------      Core switch 2            ...