Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are moving to Cisco C9200 Access switches with a Core C9300. Our environment has Avaya IP Office with physical phones on our desks. With our existing Avaya switch, the port the phone connects to is configured with two VLANs. We have VLAN 20 for PC...

MLuedke by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I'm pretty new to all of this, I just passed the CCNA in June, and have been working as a jr. Net Eng/Admin of my company for about 8 months now.I was asked to configure our core switches at our main office as NTP for the rest of our network...

TSJoe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm trying to set up a little lab with 2 CBS350.I want to link those 2 CBS by connecting te2 with L3 (no switch port. IP 172.31.254.253/30 and 172.31.254.254/30)On CBS-A I have VLAN 92 IP 172.16.14.1/24 and PC IP 172.16.14.10/24 (with GW ...

Hello Team,I'm trying to do a Nexus 7K lab, but when I try to activate (feature lacp) it gives me error message as below.7K-1(config)# feature lacpErrorIf somebody experience the same issue and what's the fix for this issue.Please let me know. Thank ...

Hi team,I am observing below error in one of cisco Nexus9000 device. What is the resolution to mitigate this error.%AAA-1-AAA_SESSION_LIMIT_REJECT: aaa request rejected as maximum aaa sessions are in progressBelow is the version details..BIOS: versio...

SHAIKN by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm experiencing an issue while upgrading the firmware of a switch to the latest version, 4.1.3.36. The reboot process has taken hours, but it still hasn't been completed and no percentage appears to see the reboot process. Checking the CLI status sh...

I wanted to upgrade the C3850 in stack from version 16.12.8 to version 16.12.11 in BUNDLE mode.The steps I followed:   1. copy tftp: flash: .... -> successfully   2. no boot system   3. boot system switch all flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.12.11.SPA....

krzysztofmaciejewskiit_0-1726572175198.png krzysztofmaciejewskiit_1-1726572209367.png

It's my first time configuring multicast on a switch. Do I need to configure both Layer 3 and Layer 2 for multicast on a single VLAN that is in DHCP? Should I enable IP multicast routing on Layer 3 and PIM sparse-mode on that VLAN? Also, do I need to...

I am trying to connect three servers with static IP addresses on the LAN Ports (0-3) of a C921. If I try to assign a static IP address to Port 0, it is refused with a message stating the an IP address cannot be assigned to a Layer 4 port. Is there a ...

snwhi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card