Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, community,I have some doubts about the feature Root Guard. My scenario is four VLANs on two distribution switches and some access switches connected to the upper layer. Switch A is the root bridge for VLANs 1 and 2, while Switch B is the root bri...

mbagnes_0-1714635738811.png
mbagnes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have ordered some 9200Cx, but it seems that we need a micro USB to get to the console. Not the standard mini USB type B, but the mobile phone type USB Micro Type B.A standard USB Micro Type B, doesn't work, even with the Cisco USB Driver, not s...

So this is a topic that's been mentioned time and time again I'm sure but i wanted to get a bit more specific to my situation. We're replacing our core switch with a C9300 (we currently have a 3750). We have a pretty simple network. Any desk with a c...

Hello, I need help for find a solution to my problem after my upgrade. I wanted to upgrade my IE2000U-4TS  to ie2000u-lanbasek9 mz.150-2.EK1.bin version to ie2000u-lanbasek9-mz.152-3.E3.bin , but I upgraded with the wrong IOS ie2000-universalk9-mz.52...

Hi,I have a C9300U and T switch models.I wish to downgrade from 17.9.5 (ROMMON 17.9.2r) to 17.6.5.Do I need to downgrade the ROMMON version for 17.6.5?Thanks in advance  

Rassic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We performed vulnerability scan on our C2960X switches and found the following message: Checks the supported MAC algorithms (client-to-server and   server-to-client) of the remote SSH server.   Currently weak MAC algorithms are defined as the followi...

test52 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I need to get the IP Address and The Hostname into 2 different variables. I've got something like this: event manager applet AddHostnameToIPHostevent syslog pattern "DHCPD: Updating 'PTR' RR (.*) -> '(.*).tobi.local.'"action 1.0 syslog ...

TobiasF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes