Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I'm a student and an admin of a network around 200 computers.Our network have a cisco router 2901 that have configured a NAT and a DHCP services.Monitoring with PRTG we have notice that sometimes the CPU usage of our router reaches close to 100% u...

Molody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIp not working

Hello! I am a student at college and i need some help with setup RIP.It is necessary that the network of the entire project be 197.10.19.0/24.Since I was constantly experiencing overlap when using it, I changed the subnet mask to 28.No matter how muc...

Prokhor15 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon AllI have a weird issue.We setup new VLANs, the correct setup should be a data vlan, a voice, and a private vlan with iso. Our gateways for the data and voice are on our MX device and the gateway for the private vlan is on our switch s...

Ed Roche by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two Cisco 1841 routers connected to one another (via a 2950 switch) Router A is 192.168.3.4/24 and Router B is 192.168.3.8/24.  Connectivity between the two is fine.. my question is when I clear the ARP on one of the routers, it automatically...

lquin1978 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning I am facing the following problem on a customer location with main and backup router. cisco ISR4331/K9 We see constant incoming IHQ packets on the WAN Interfaces on both routers. At the same time there is almost no traffic on the WAN Int...

Chrizhitz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes