TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon.Hope somebody can help me, the TelePresence Conference Microphones  74-4743-05-A0 CTS MIC are compatible with the Cisco TelePresence System TX1310 65?Thanks in Advance Buenas tardes, disculpen la pregunta pero los micrófonos 74-4743-05...

JRSuarez by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Troubleshooting section of SX80 codec GUI says: WARNING: Output Connector LocationsYou have two connected outputs configured with overlapping location. Please update the Location configuration for your video outputs to match physical layout. which li...

When HDMI source given to cisco spark room kit Audio De-embeded signal get from cisco spark room kit .When external microphone signal given to cisco spark room kit through Audio Mixer Audio de-embeded signal not get fromCisco spark room  kit But When...

Hi  I had dx80 and room kit. I have configured both the devices as standalone. NAT is also properly configured. But the challenge is unable to make point to point call. I tried using LAN, WIFI, Mobile hotspot also. But not succeeded. But when I creat...

narayana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes