TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, What configuration are required on CMS to have a group chat in a space? Currently I am able make one-to-one chat. In space I could not send message to all member.Instead of sending a message to all member, I have to select each member and ...

Hello Friends,   with regard to the Qos.. I am little bit confused with below things..   1. what is difference between video media and video signalling..   I know how to categarize the voice traffice and media in Qos as follows:   ip access-list exte...

Hey All, I'm about to do some firmware updates on my phones.  I downloaded the zip files with the firmware in them.  I'm going to CUCM OS Admin Software Upgrades -> TFTP File Management. I click the Upload File button.  Is it okay to just upload the ...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that in the new CE firmware, it is only compatible with TRC6 and Touch 10. My question is in regards to identifying a Touch 10 (remotely). We look after many customers whom we have remote access to, and I can see the attached Touch Panel from...

config advice for home modem with gatekeeper and border controller and collab endpoints. (c60 -mxp150 -mxp 1000- mxp 1700 -  990 mxp )   So I bought a used gatekeeper and border controller,   want to have all endpoints the possibility for all to call...

Hi, is it possible to route video calls from telepresence device registered to CUCM without expressway through CUBE (2911 with a lot of PVDM) with SRV records like expressway does?   I mean without specifying session target to exact IP, but force to ...

Tibor M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes