TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

cisco C60 device type: Profile 52” Dual Resolution: Dual 52” Full HD LCD, 16:9, 1080 x 1920 resolution. custom Wallpaper resolution: 1080 x 1920Layout settings have been set to stretch to fit.   Yet the wallpaper looks stretched out, any suggestions ...

We are planning migration of our endpoints from VCS to CUCM for call control, as part of that project we were mulling what if any feature differences/capabilities between keeping our endpoints provisioned/managed by TMS vs CUCM?   Is there anything C...

I want to build the following system:1x database1x database + Call Bridge1x database + Call Bridge 5 simultaneous conferences I need to order,R-СМS-К9 - 3 pieces or just one?5 pieces. SMP + licenses. Will they be shared by the cluster? thanks for the...

seva by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any help  from  expert ! I have a 3 VM server setup for  xmpp ,  and  trying to setup the  xmpp clustering,  I did followed the clustering commands from the  scalable and resilience deploying document ,, every time I did ( 5 times ) the  call bridg...