Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Here is the issue we have, but it may just be a work as designed.When we have someone calling from an external location into our store, the operate will take the call, then cold transfer it to a Hunt Pilot.  Once the operate finishes the cold transfe...

If you happen to be in London on March 6th here's one to watch. Gartner analyst VP, Steve Blood hosts a panel debate exploring the Future of the Unified Communications & Collaboration market at UCExpo: http://goo.gl/dS8q9As the market for Unified Com...

grahafra by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a group call pickup for our HR dept for 6 extensions that are in that dept. Is there a way to allow a user to pickup say 6 other extensions without being a part the group call pickup? The HR director wants to be able to pickup the 6 extensi...

Hi, I have a UC560 at one of my sites. I have purchased 2 FXO expansions, so I have a total of 12 FXO lines. Due to recent expansion this site requires additional phone lines and since the current UC560 is maxed out what are my options?Adding an addi...