Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,  Can anyone explain how native vlan configuration should be used in UCS? when creating vnic, and checking "trunk", you then select the vlans to be allowed in the trunk, there is also a native vlan radio button beside each vlan. If the Cat 6509 up...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C240 and I used the Cisco UCS Server Configuration Utility to create a RAID 1, now I'm trying to create a new partition, but when I choose a free space, the button NEW remains disabled.I'm beginner in the UCS world, so if someone can help me...

We are ordering UCSC-C220-M3S (TRC # 2) along with dual processaor (UCS-CPU-E5-2609), 32 GB RAM and R-VMW-UC-FND5-K9 (Cisco UC Virt. Foundation 5.0 (2-Socket, 32GB vRAM))  for Unified Communiation Manager installation; my question is can we have Unif...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to bring up my first UCS chassis and am getting an error that doesnt make any sense.The error I am getting is cannot derive WWPN from virtualized port. I didnt configure either WWPN or WWNN or anything to do with iSCSI as for the time bei...