Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a C220 M4S server running firmware 4.02a.  I just installed a PCIe card that is not on the Cisco-approved list, and now my fans are running on a "Balanced" policy instead of "Low Power" (ie. quiet).  The card cannot be replaced (it's needed to...

Hello, I'm managing my ise nodes remotely. Recently I've applied Log4j hotfix to all of my ise nodes and one of them got stuck in APP_INSTALL. Trying to issue application stop ise or rolling back the patch doesn't work because the database is still l...

sasni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our UCS-managed environment we have such device types:Fabric Interconnects UCS-FI-6248UPUCSC-C220-M3SUCSB-B200-M3Current firmware version is 2.2.1(b). - What latest firmware version can we use for upgrade each device type using UCS-Manager?- Ca...

Bohdan_S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I followed an old guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/sample_configurations/UCSM_1_4_LDAP_with_AD/b_Sample_Configuration_LDAP_with_AD/b_Sample_Configuration_LDAP_with_AD_chapter_01.html for trying to configure AD ...