Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to interconnect two Class-IV switches (SS7 signaling) via two AS5350.I would like to know how to transport SS7 signaling between two AS5350 (via transparent CCS.?)Thank you.

ddurand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros,I am using a Cisco 3640 for the VoIP using the NM-HDV-2E1-60 Modules.Is it Possible to use the two Different Complexity under the same Voice Port.I want to use the both G723 and G729 supported by Single Voice Port.Is it Possible ?? If yes,...

I have some really strange problems with Unity and dual domain controllers. I tried to use the DiRT tool restore with 2 domain controllers and it would fail leaving unity in an usable state. I removed one of the domain controllers and everything work...

sdeal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

controllers configured as cas e&m-fgd ani-dnis.The payphone information digits are preceding the ani, but cisco-anipi and cisco-anisi always display zero running a "debug voip ccapi inout". I know that the digits are coming from my DMS250 by reconfi...

pschneck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A call comes through the PSTN to a PBX(TDM), then to voice gateway and further the call lands on a IP phone though the call manager. When I transfer the call back to a extension on the PBX(TDM) , Will it occupy two channels between PBX(TDM) and IP PB...

I have upgraded a number of ATA188's from MGCP to H323. This part was succesful. I have also created induvidual configs on the tftp server for each device. On a few of the config files I made some typo's on the UID, I used duplicated numbers! I ha...

Resolved! SDL Trace files

I observed a number of SDLxxx_xxx_xxx.txt files in folder : c:\Program Files\Cisco\Trace\SDL\CCMthat were last modified over a week ago. They're using much-needed disc space.QUESTION: Can these files be deleted? Is there an automatic process to perf...

kramerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need assistance regarding files in folder: c:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail\Bad. We've got CCM V. 3.3(3). Questions: Can I delete all files in this folder?

kramerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to get the directory number belonging to a phone, by using the getPhone command, it returns everything except the "dirn" value. Is there a bug?There is no other way to get this value, I tried getLine but this won't tell me what pho...

chhai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros,I intend to implement a Calling card platform on Cisco 3640.I have got Cisco 3640, TFTP server for the Prompts etc.The only thing I need is any Evaluation/trial Copy of a third Party Billing Software which can supports VSA so that I can te...

Hi,I'd like to run SIP cisco 7960 in redundant configuration. I mean I want the phone to be registered with both primary and backup proxy so that service continues to work in case ofprimary proxy failure. I've set in SIPDefault.cnt:proxy1_address: 19...

acedsl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is planning to use PGW2200 for SS7 interconnection with PSTN, and i want to learn more about this product. I read a lot of docs for PGW, but i didn't find how i can implement so-called two-stage dialing on it. With traditional VoIP gateway...

mikima777 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes