Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello! We have a client who uses cisco cube and cucm, the client is currently having issues calling out to certain numbers, the calling party hears a ring or two and then the call disconnects.  The message flows show a very quick bye coming from the ...

jgraham01 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am trying to register SIP softphone from public IP address. Using 2621 Router. All local sip and sccp phones are working fine.Startup Config:R2821#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 9744 bytes!! Last configuration change at 0...

noorudden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,i'm trying to connect a sip client (LAN side) to an asterisk server (WAN side) in udp  passing through an ESR-6300 router (ios-xe 17.4.1) in a pilot envinronment.I configured the VLAN1 Ip address as the default gw of the LAN.Without natt...

delfox by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need to set up the priority of network traffic:1. VoIP (sensitive) (Cisco and Grandstream phones)2. RDP (medium sensitive)3. all other internet traffic (not sensitive)VoIP and RDP traffic go to servers through VPN tunnels.Internet traffic i...

Kepler by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where I can download cme 7.1. I can't find it anywhere anymore. I have an old 2800 series router and I want to mess around with it a bit. But I can't find CME 7.1 anywhere, if anyone still has it I would really like to have it.

I have installed a new Juniper SRX300 router and an EX4100 switch, The issue with the phones is that I can call out of network and to other extensions in the network, but cannot call into the network. Any suggestions. Please help

I am trying to connect a CP-8851-K9 to a Mitel IP CXii PBX. I am using the sip88xx.11-0-1SR1-2 firmware, but the phone is not registering with the PBX. All what I see is detecting Network. I can see that the phone is getting a valid IP, able to ping ...