Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a UC540 system which I need to be able to access the call forwarding information (current numbers assigned etc) from the terminal window.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that, if it is even possible.  I can easily check it f...

ed.dunn01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently installed the IP communicator on a laptop with the UC560 system.  I have set the TFTP server ip address as the UC520 address which is 10.1.1.1 on the local network.The phone has identified itself to the UC560, can place and receive ...

asbesi001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SOLVED!!! *** telephony-service was missing the command 'ip source-address 10.1.1.1 port 2000' to get the registration process going *** Hello:I hope to find some help here.  We recently had a UC560 die and received a duplicate replacement.  After s...

Hello, I'm developing a new VoIP project with Cisco  SPA 514G IP Phones. Firmware version: 7.5.7s Currently my customer is in the testing phase and he's warning me that something goes wrong because with older Thompson IP phone doesn't hapen.   He ha...