Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

System has been install for a couple of years.  Recently Several users are attempting to change their voice mail greeting.  User goes through the process, saves changes.  They then go ahead and call to test.  The greeting has not c...

tknapp by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a very annoying problem with the Cisco SPA-5XX models. As soon as an incoming call is Anonymous, the information in the From header is not being displayed on the phone. This is annoying because this From header contains information from, f...

derksbart by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured the ATA exactly step by step anbd I did follow the guidelines of my voip provider (voip.ms).I see I am registered, everything works well, I get the dial tone, I can dial but then nothing happens.  I checked the dial plan  and tried sever...

lef000002 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, Cheers!!!  I am facing a strange and interesting issue in Cisco UC560. On every saturday morning I was getting a complaint call from my client telling there International calls not going (when they are dialing prefix (9) 00 then next numbe...