Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Добрый день прошу помощи в восстановление Cisco SPA502G.Описание неисправности.После обновления до версии 7.5.5 телефон пошел в перезагрузку, после чего, перестал, грузится. После включения питания ЗАЖИГАЮТСЯ 3 лампы приблизительно на 10 секунд, пото...

nikontech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день прошу помощи в восстановление Cisco SPA502G.Описание неисправности.После обновления до версии 7.5.5 телефон пошел в перезагрузку, после чего, перестал, грузится. После включения питания ЗАЖИГАЮТСЯ 3 лампы приблизительно на 10 секунд, пото...

nikontech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This started happening 3 days ago.  I have 2 lines associated with the SPA112, and first line 2 stopped being able to dial out.  When picking up the line, a dial tone is present but when you actually dial a number it sits there for a few seconds then...

Resolved! Backup

I am trying to do a backup on CCA version 3.1. It won't backup. looking via cli on the uc560, the command "tftp server interface" is set to the vmail module, it cannot reach the device we are backing up to. We have tried to point the route out but it...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've started pushing out the v1.3.1(003) upgrade to a few of our deployed devices via the provisioning file, but in a test I did last night, 5 out of the 6 SPA122s that I upgraded froze after applying the update.The server's access logs look like thi...