Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!I am getting a debug message when I attempt to upgrade my SPA2102 to the latest firmware 5.2.13 from 5.2.12 and I get this message after I input the admin password and click OK:Run-Time Check Failure #2 -Stack around the variable 'strNc' was co...

Good day.CBE 3k with AA configured  is working well exept one feature, it can't route call to hunt group only to user's phones.It says: "I can't recognize it like a correct input" (it's free translate from russian)Is it possible to make it work?Last ...

We have 3 sites - 2 with UC540s and 1 with a UC560.   The dialable intercom provides the alert tone if you intercom to another phone off of the same router, but fails to provide the alert tone when you intercom to a phone on the different router.

Contracts by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to setup my internal corporate Active Directory LDAP with my Phone SPA 502.The Phone return this error: LDIR:Failed;error=-1  (syslog)   with Simple auth or MD5Wireshark capture:No.     Time           Source                Destination    ...

hello,i am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but instead of the phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server to be able to see the DND status on a BLF of a SPA962 for example ? if i enable DND on t...

janpaulini by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes