Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to setup my internal corporate Active Directory LDAP with my Phone SPA 502.The Phone return this error: LDIR:Failed;error=-1  (syslog)   with Simple auth or MD5Wireshark capture:No.     Time           Source                Destination    ...

hello,i am wondering if there is a way to have the DND softkey enabled but instead of the phone handling DND send the desired feature code to the asterisk server to be able to see the DND status on a BLF of a SPA962 for example ? if i enable DND on t...

janpaulini by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день прошу помощи в восстановление Cisco SPA502G.Описание неисправности.После обновления до версии 7.5.5 телефон пошел в перезагрузку, после чего, перестал, грузится. После включения питания ЗАЖИГАЮТСЯ 3 лампы приблизительно на 10 секунд, пото...

nikontech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день прошу помощи в восстановление Cisco SPA502G.Описание неисправности.После обновления до версии 7.5.5 телефон пошел в перезагрузку, после чего, перестал, грузится. После включения питания ЗАЖИГАЮТСЯ 3 лампы приблизительно на 10 секунд, пото...

nikontech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes