Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!Look this document:ADMINISTRATIONGUIDECisco SPA100 Series Phone AdaptersSPA112 and SPA122http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/spa100-200/admin_guide/SPA100_AG_OL-25117.pdfPages 95-96: Example 1:*1xxxxxxxxxx<:@fwdnat.pulver.com:...

I'm trying ( first time user ) to connect a SPA 112 to a telephone system that supports SIP telephone extensions.I have a half dozen of these to install for a not-for-profit with off site group homes for handicapped children.Does anyone have a "cheat...

mfecko001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,CUCM 11.0.1... Unity 11.0 1... Gateway 4331I have a phone number that is answered by unity Call handler that works. This is from the Router active call: OriginalCallingNumber=xxxxx5977OriginalCalledNumber=xxxxxx2958OriginalRedirectCalledNumber=...

Bob.Myles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just got Cisco 8861 phones and I am working on setting them up, I can receive and make calls no problem. However when trying to set up the BLF fields I keep getting a flashing or solid amber light. We are using the phones with voip.ms and I have c...

az76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes