cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

For context, I'm the network admin for a school district with 1-to-1 laptops for students. We recently updated all of our student laptops from the Umbrella Roaming Client to the Secure Client with the Umbrella module installed. Once we started provid...

I need to upgrade AnyConnect 4.10 because it is EOS on 3/31/24.  The replacement product is Secure Client 5.x.  Currently, users only have DART and NAM installed on their computers.1. Do I need to uninstall AnyConnect 4.10 or is that automatically do...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe need to monitor RA VPN session live traffic per user.FMC shows VPN data only at the end of the session.All needed information we have in CLI with command "show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect", but thats is not comfortable every time do ssh connecti...

mofnoc by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anyconnect setup

Hello,I have been trying to setup an Anyconnect VPN on my cisco ASA. Currently the ASA is accessible through the internet.It is not working. here are my Current configurations:webvpnenable outsidehttp-headershsts-serverenablemax-age 31536000include-s...

I want to ask I have Router Cisco 2911 base.When I set VPN site2site with 2 other site, there is only 1 site up, the other site up phase 1 but down phase2So do I need license for 2-3 line VPN site2site on 1 interface on this routerTks vrm

quynhln8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current Configuration: We have Radius Server configured in our Active Directory machine, which is also used in FortiGate as Radius Server, where users are authenticated in FortiClient.  In Cisco Duo, All computers are configured to use MFA for window...

Screenshot 2024-06-08 072309.png Screenshot 2024-06-08 072410.png Screenshot 2024-06-08 072934.png Screenshot 2024-06-08 090307.png
dkhurana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I changed the public ip address on a Cisco WAN router. Made the changes under webvpn gateway as well. Now the issue is user is able to connect to anyconnect and can ping the lan gateway but cannot ping or reach any of the servers. However, when he co...

MriduD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to change the trusted DNS servers in my Secure Client XML profile.Historically we deployed the XML profile via SCCM and we have start before login & always on configured.Trusted DNS Servers in the profile are currently DNS1 & DNS2. DHCP allo...

NGJ by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've got a customer that had an FTDv in Azure and they're moving it to an HA setup with load balancers on the front and back ends.  They currently have a few site to site VPN's that terminate on the FTDv, is there anything to be aware of w...

Hello,I am new here and about to loose my mind trying to setup a remote access vpn. I know the 2901 router is EOL, but it does have a permanent security license in it. I am about to exhaust Google trying to figure this out. I found a video that showe...