cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a pair of ASAs runing version 9.1 at the remote site and 8.4 (4) at the local site. When sending traffic over the tunnel from the local to remote, I can see in the IPSec SA the encap packet count increasing locally and the decap count incr...

I have a ASA 5540 running 8.2 code. The firewall has VPN tunnels, a standard IPSec remote-access VPN on it, and a clientless SSL VPN.I have Cisco 1921 routers with 4G wireless cards that need to open dynamic VPNs with the ASA 5540, so it looks like I...

I have a remote 1921 router that I am trying to connect to a Cisco ASA 5540 (running 8.2 code), but I am having problems.According to this document, a split-tunnel policy is defined http://www.alfredtong.com/cisco/cisco-ezvpn-cisco-asa-and-ios-router...

Hi.Im trying to figure out how to get the posture module working. 1. have adv. endpoint assessement.2. Added posture as a module in the group policy. (Can see it installing in the anyconnect client)3. Created a dynamic policy based on the example fro...

HiMy setup is having 5 servers-->L3 Switch-->Firewall-->ISP-->(one Static IP Address).. I am holding one Static Ip address.. I want to map this with the 5 servers(file servers, application servers and storage server)..Aim is to take remote of 5 serve...

We have setup where CUPS & CUCM are sitting behind the firewall and users are connecting in using Any connect VPN before they can launch and use Cisco Jabber, following issues are observed:1) User on Jabber cant receive calls but rather it goes to VM...

oqureshi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've stumped myself, and think I've been staring at this too long.  I have our ASA configured so that when an AnyConnect client connects, before any username or password is entered, the correct group is selected for the client in the "Group" field.  ...

Hi Everyone,I am asked to download the any connect software to ASA 5520.Soon we are upgrading to anyconnect vpn client.We have windows 7 users PC which will be using the anyconnect VPN.From cisco download website i download these software for windows...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're in the process of migrating some users from the Cisco IPSEC VPN client to AnyConnect. Using the same Connection Profile for both ipsec and AnyConnect, everything seems to to work fine (as far as access to inside resources). However, the clients...

Hello im currently trying to set up an easy VPN server for client - server mode using Cisco Configuration Profesional on the company cisco 892 router.The problem is, that when i set up the virtual template to be unnumbered to Vlan1 i cant connect to ...

HelloI have a L2L IPSEC tunnel between a set of failover pair of two ASA5510's and a single ASA5505. Over time they will loose connectivity through the tunnel. The tunnel itself stays up, but cannot pass any traffic.When looking at the tunnel I alway...

Hello, if anyone has performed this migration, please share your thoughts on these points.1. Does FlexVPN solve the latency issue experienced by spoke-to-spoke traffic (specifically, voice packets)? This is an issue with DMVPN's delay in bringing up ...

Hello,please explain to me what it means. Debug  from ASAFeb 13 11:12:31 [IKEv1]Group = X.X.X.X, IP = X.X.X.X, Removing peer from correlator table failed, no match!Feb 13 11:12:31 [IKEv1]Group = X.X.X.X, IP = X.X.X.X, Session is being torn down. Reas...