cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have deployed Cisco Clientless Web VPN on my ASA5515.I'm having an issue when I try to browse a file server (access CIFS shares) from the WEB VPN portal.   I am prompted for login, and after logging in  I get the "Error contacting host" immed...

Hi there.Got a very simple Site to Site VPN setup.LAN1, 172.16.0.0/24 |----ASA-----------------| INTERNET |-----------------ASA----|192.168.0.0/24, LAN2Is it some what possible to restrict access from LAN1 -> LAN2 over VPN.How is this done? And on wh...

I'm choosing router for brunch office among this models  - 887VA-SEC-K9 or 887VA-K9. I want this router to can IPSEC site-to-site, GRE-tunnels and OSPF. I read the datasheet but I haven't understood several things about this model so I can't choose a...

egor zem by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have confiured a cisco asa 5505 to dial up and internet works fine on the FW. I have also created a VPN pool and can connect to the FW via the cisco anyconnect client. The only problem i have is that the inside interface cannot access the internet ...

Hi,I am trying to setup site to site VPN and I am not able to establish connection. Could anyone see what is wrong with the code below? Thanks in advance.On ASA 5525x 8.6================ nat (inside,outside) source static inside-subnet-source inside-...

Hi,The aim is to set up site to site VPN with a vendor. That is not an issue. The question that I am not familiar is setting up encryption domain in this particular scenario.The vendor has to manage our device that has private IP address (10.x) but f...