cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have a customer who has an ASA at head office and they want to limit bandwidth available to their remote users who login using the any connect client. We are considering a simple QoS policing policy which may work, but does anyone have a be...

veltech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have an ASA configured for remote access VPNs, with people using the cisco vpn client. I now have anyconnect licensing and want to run alongside another remote access vpn using the anyconnect client. I don't want to cause any problems ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i´ve troubles getting this to work:Location AASA5505 (10.1.2.0/24)EasyVPN Server (VPN Pool 172.20.2.0/24)Location B878w (192.168.0.0/24)between A and B is a site to site VPN (both devices are behind a provider gateway, i´ve set up static route...

If I have a pair of ASA 5585-X with SSP 20 in HA (Active/Active), with 9.X code:1. My understanding is the licenses (VPN, SSL, enable 10G i/o) are not shared and we'll need 2 license counts for the HA cluster.2.          Does L2L IPSec VPN failover b...

Hi,i have configured an ASA with very simple setup and AnyConnect access, my client manage to connect and recive an IP but i can't access resources in the inside network.here is the configuration:ASA Version 8.0(4) !hostname ASA-LABenable password XX...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am trying to setup the IKEv2 site-to-site vpn tunnel between Cisco ASA (9.1 ) and Juniper SSG. But I was not able to make it up. Both sides are using the following configuration.Phase1 : encrytion:  ase256 , DH: group2 , integrity hash : sha-2...

veonwu0702 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just successfully configure a RV320 for Site-To-Site VPN connection. Recognize there is an Easy VPN feature. Then I get a laptop with Windows XP SP3, no firewall enable, install a VPN client. Easy VPN is successfully connected to RV320. From this lap...

edwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am replacing an old PIX 515 with an ASA 5512-x because Win8 wont support Cisco VPN Client and PIX won't support new AnyConnect client. (grr!!!)I have basic setup for an AnyConnect VPN Client and the connection seems to work but a final popup says "...

padair by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes