cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA running 8.2(3) and have two site-to-site VPNs running on it.  The second VPN we just established the other day and, from the ASA itself, it appears to be working.  We are able to ping remote hosts from the ASA without issue.  However, ...

dhyland by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have more than one host in the "Connect to" dropdown for Cisco AnyConnect 2.4?I have a couple of VPNs, which use the AnyConnect client to connect and it only remembers the last successful host connected to it the dropdown. It seems ...

clboucher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to create a VPN and have split tunneling disabled, so that all traffic including internet traffic goes over the vpn back to the headquators and out that internet pipe or to the network. I will be using the Cisco VPN client software and ...

Hi there,i do have a ASA 5540, i have used anyconnect wizard to configure one.i can connect to it with anyconnect client, BUT there is not any internet connection for the users,if we say the ip of ASA is 192.168.0.120 and the ip pool for the users is...

Hello Guys,I currently have a VPN site to site setup between my ASA and cisco router without Perfect Forward Secrecy enabled (no Diffie-Hellman Group) and I also have another the VPN site to site setup between my ASA  and cisco router with Perfect Fp...

Hello,I have a problem with ras dialin user and our dns server. If a user is in his homeoffice and use the anyconnect software, the client will register the ip address of his vpn tunnel interface in the Microsoft dns server.But sometimes the client a...

I downloaded citrix receiver, turn the VPN button on. It says I need an application to connect to the VPN but I am new at this and can't figure it out.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Fellas, I'm having some troubles since a year ago trying to connect vpn tunnels site to site with cisco 1841 routers with security features and watchguard firebox x750e firewall.     I have point to point leased lines or frame relay links bet...

Hi,Using an ASA, I'm trying to TFTP to a remote site down a L2L VPN but cant work out how to get self generated packets down the VPN. The VPN is working perfectly for all forwarded traffic, the tftp server works, and the ASA can TFTP to local devices...

While checking licenscing information on ASA5520, I am getting the below mentioned status for Any Connect Essential.AnyConnect Essentials          :      Disabled.As per my understanding, Any Connect essential license comes along with ASA bundle and ...

Hi there,ASA5505 VPN difficuilty...We have added a new server to our setup, and I need to add it the the VPN user "external" but for some reason I just can't get it to let traffic through. I need to pass through ports tcp/6023 and tcp/telnet.I don't ...