cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone been able to get PIV cards working using the RDP plugin.   MY termoinal servers and destops only propmt for username and password when using the bookmarks.

gmoran by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am currently working on a project to remove security vulnerability present in the network due to IKE Aggressive mode. Below is my understanding:1. In aggressive mode, initiator and responder IDs are sent in clear text, as against main mod...

Hi, I have a ASA 5585 running on 8.4. I have it setup to accept ezvpn clients in NEM mode and then to push the routes via RRI into the OSPF via redistribution list on a route map. Now I have come up with a second requirement of adding VPN Clients to ...

Hi there,We have an issue on an ASA with version 9.1(2) when trying to connect with SSL VPN on a Vista/IE9. No SSL VPN page was shown, only HTTP 403 error.A downgrade to 9.1(1) solved it. Worked on XP/IE8, Win7/IE10.Maybe a bug?Regards,NorbertSent fr...

helloI have Remote Access VPN users (IPsec) who  are terminated on Cisco ASA 5520 (v8.2). For those users, AAA is done on the ACS.  Group-policies and tunnel groups are defined on ASA. Initialy I had all  VPN users defined on ASA and group policies w...

ineagu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am currently trying to figure out a way of getting a vpn terminated to a Cisco ASA 5510. I have a customer who's 3rd party supplier needs to terminate 2 vpn's to my single device but requires 2 individual peers addresses. I have a single Wan conn...

Hello,I have AnyConnect instance working on ASA 5510.There are two profiles, two aliases and two policies configured.Users are authenticating with certificates. Is there a way to force user to use specific AnyConnect Group? For example, based on user...

Hi all,I have three tunnel interfaces, one main and two backup. MTU and MSS on all tunnel interfaces I have configured (Cisco 3825): ip mtu 1400 ip tcp adjust-mss 1340When 1st tunnel interface is up I have internet connnection, but when I shutdown 1s...

Resolved! 2 Dynamic VPNs

Dear All,I would like to know if two different dynamic VPNs can work on single ASA ?. For example I am trying to test L2TP/IPSec whereas Remote access IPSec VPN is already working on that ASA so what is happening that phase a for L2TP/IPSec is failin...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've just deployed AnyConnect 3.1.04059 and have a customer reporting issues from multiple users. The issues are being characterized as bandwidth starvation issues. They run Citrix on top of AC. Users are reporting a lot of Citrix receiver connec...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to launch an RDP session within a clientless WebVPN session via the plug-in (rdp_09.11.2012.jar) on ASA 9.0(2), it always fails with the following message: Connection Exception, Connection Failed.It happens with IE, FF, Chrome, on differen...