cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an IPSec L2L VPN set up between two ASA 5515X devices.Each side has 50mbs of Internet bandwidth available (DS3 and Business-class cable)I have set the MTU on the outside interfaces to 1380I have also enabled crypto ipsec df-bit clear-df outsid...

I am pretty new to Cisco programming and am trying to get an SSL VPN set up  for remote access using a web browser and using Anyconnect version 3.1.04509. If I try to  connect via a web browser I get an error telling me the security  certificate is n...

skapple by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Users. A few months ago I bought a Cisco router, ISA550W. This with the attention to establish a link between my laptop and the ISA 550W. A VPN connection.Now after 24 hours searching I give up. The configuration on the router seems to be ...

Hello,I need to setup a LAN-to-LAN VPN with an outside vendor and we are both using 192.168.80.0/24 on our internal networks.  On my side I have an ASA5510 and I have dealt with conflicts many times before by working with the vendors to NAT across th...

neilhall by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup the VPN remote access to ASA 5520. The login is working. The users can access to the local network. But they can't access to the remote network through the tunnel. Is it the NAT setting need to be set for the tunnel or the VPN client to ...

Hi,I have a site-to-site VPN between ASA (main site) and a Cisco 861W ISR (branch) that works fine; the only issue I have is when I want to backup the configuration of the ISR using tftp on a station in the main site, I can't because the ISR tries to...

Anyone have an issue with the anyconnect client installer that after the install it does make a successful connection but the anyconnect installer window says it failed? Is this a bug?

Resolved! Site-To_Site_VPN

Hello All,Need some help with this site-to-site VPN with another company six hundred miles away?We plan to use a Cisco ASA5505 firewall; on their side they will be using a router for the VPN tunnel.We are looking for two things with the first being i...

What am I missing?  I have a 5540 which has a static route to 192.168.157.0 255.255.255.0 and I'm able to ping addresses on that network:ping 192.168.157.190Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.157.190, timeout is 2...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a situation whereby I need to 'Manage' a switch, there is no remote access to this switch, due to a config issue.But I do have access to a ASA, which has an AUX port on it (think this is standard), and we have, in other situations (not an A...

Hi,We would like to implement site -site VPN between Cisco 887AV Wirless router and ASA5520, but would like to use centtalised DHCP to assign IP address in every remote office Laptop ,phone (wireless client) and PC (wired client) i...

Currently, I have several vpn tunnels connected to the ASA 7.0 firewall.  I just received a new firewall that is running ASA 8.6 and after using the connection wizards for site-to-site VPN on both firewalls, the connection was never made.  I have tri...

hancock34 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes