cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI all,         i setup Site to Site VPN which is working fine. then i setup Site to Client VPN which also worked fine but Site to Site VPN get disconnected. if i remove following 3 lines on Site to Client VPN then Site to Site VPN start working.cryp...

I have a 5510 that i have configured for L2TP over IPSEC, not using AnyConnect.  As of right now i have two open issues that i cannot figure out.  The first, and most prevelant being, VPN clients are unable to ping/access any of the hosts that are as...

tsimons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN on Cisco 5520

helloWhat are the possibilities that exist for running a site to site vpn in our environment with the following infrastructureCisco ASA 5520 - running on a multiple context modeCisco 3750 switchesMicrosoft TMGI beleive these options are limited in te...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,i have bought the below licenses for the ASA5510 to upgrade from 2 to 250 users and yet i can give access to 2 users only.L-ASA-AC-M-5510=L-ASA-AC-E-5510=Kindly find attached the "show version"Thank youMireille

Greetings, Cisco experts:I am using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client (v2.5.0217), as that is what is required, with Mac OS X 10.7.5.Whenever I make a successful VPN connection, the entire interface immediately disappears -- auto-hides the window (but not ...

filemaker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I create a VPN Server with my cisco hardware. I connect my computer with CISCO VPN CLIENT and the connection is succesfull, but my internet access in routed to the VPN, and i only want the VPN to access to local resources (Shared Folders, Printers...

albertocd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a vpn between an ASA 5505 and ASA5512X.  We mainly use this tunnel for remote work (ssh, X forwarding, etc) but 2 to 3 times daily all user ssh sessions will timeout.  All users connect to different hosts, and if they use the ssl vpn, the tim...

Hello all,I'm trying to add remote Cisco switches to our Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor and I'm having trouble seeing community strings from switches behind our ASA firewalls on the other side of L2L IPSEC vpn tunnels.First off, I can ping an...

Hello All,please, i configured a remote VPN on cisco ASA 5520 and everythings seems to be working fine...DHCP IP were been lease to users that connect to the VPN. but the issue now is that our customer want a static IP to be given to a particular use...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have the following setup;Site to Site VPN both Routers are 881 and on each Router there are 2 VLANs(1,110), I Have configured client Vlan one of them, situation as follow: *The site to site vlan is working fine *client vlan received IP but can p...