cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,  i have a simple config which I move from one production router to otherit works fine on ISR 3945crypto isakmp policy 15 encr aes 256 authentication pre-share group 5crypto isakmp key XXX address 15x.65.x.23    no-xauthcrypto isakmp invalid-spi-r...

Hi out thereI have two ASR 1001 in a redundant setup wich are servicing ~ 800 cryptomap ipsec site 2 site tunnels.I need to change to subnet mask on a cryptomap enabled interface from /24 to /25 - the default gw is inside that range so I didn't expec...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i am having anyconnect version 3.1.03103, windows7 & 8 and asa 5520 (8.4). I have gone through alot of work to solve this issue but it not hapening.On clientless ssl vpn it prompts me for manual certificate selection but on anyconnect client ...

I have strange behaviour on the when connecting over Anyconnect to the ASA. I can access some of the cisco equipment on the network like the core switch on 10.2.15.254. I particularly can't see the 10.1.1.0 network...any hints would be most welcome, ...

OK, what am i missing?  My VPN connects OK with the VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0290 but I'm unable to access anything on the 10.0.0.0 /24 network.Any thoughts?  I should be able to ping the server 10.0.0.90 if this was working correctly, from my lapto...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with one-way calling on a VOIP system. Basically I have three sites. All three sites can call out and can hear the remote person but no one can hear what they are saying. (We are using dynamic VPN)I have a feeling it has somethin...

Trying to setup a DMVPN on out existing equipment that is currently running all point to point vpn connections. basicly its not working. my best guess is something with the config is interfering but i'm not sure the remote router (881) is always comm...

Hi,I have an ASA 5510 and the certificate is due to expire shortly, what would be the easiest way to renew this? Try to add a new certifcate to the exsiting trustpoint or create a new trustpoint and migrate my VPNs over to that.Thanks,Mike

I have a VPN3030 set up strictly for remote access users only. (using preshared keys & running 3DES-MD5).Problem is, that the vpn3030 hits 100% cpu load, at only ~ 6Mb thrughput ~150 sessions. Is it possible to get detailed information on the CPU usa...