cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble advertising the client VPN user network via eigrp, below is what I have so far. 10.55.1.0 is not being advertised.router eigrp xxno auto-summaryno default-information inno default-information outdefault-metric 10000 100 255 1 1500...

Matt Addy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a doubt. When I go to Monitoring, VPN, and check for Site2Site, it shows me IKE using DES..I want to use 3DES... what can I do for it???Follow my config:crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-DES-MD5 esp-des esp-md5-hmac crypto ipsec transfo...

I have an ASA 5505 that is on the parimeter of a hub & spoke vpn network, when I connect to this device using the VPN client I can connect to any device accross the VPN ifrastructure with the exception of the subnet that the client is connected to, f...

Resolved! clientless ssl vpn

Hi guys,I have a web portal up and running on a asa 5520 running OS 8.2.5 everything is working well but i'd like to use the onscreen keyboard feature, I proceeded to activate it on the portal customization but with no luck, should i have to enable a...

Hello all,recentry I've had some issues with my 892 router and maybe I can find the answer here.I have two network object-groups:object-group network net1 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0object-group network net2 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0Two acl's:ip access...

Ok bare with me as I'm going to try and explain this as well as I can.  We have 2 5520 ASA's working in an active/standby function at our central site.   The remote agencies havecontrol of their ASA's or other devices able to create VPN tunnels back ...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am hoping to get some help with an ongoing problem I have been having regarding a l2l VPN connection between our ASA 5510 and a client's ASA 5505. The client's main ISP is Comcast and he uses a secondary AT&T internet connection as a failover. When...

Currently, my ASA can send packets to the SonicWall VPN.  But when SW attempts to respond in phase 2, they get an error "NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN".  Our settings appear to be identical.  Any ideas?

burgessf by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been having some problems, where some users have reported that when trying to connect to the Cisco Anyconnect they get prompted for an upgrade to the latest version that we have enabled on the ASA  version is 3.1.0240, once they accept ...