cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was told in order to get unique mac addresses for the Anyconnect ssl vpnI needed to 1>Upload all PC MAC addresses to the ASA2>Create a DAP that maps the PC MAC to the access policy3>Create an advanced assessment policy to derive the PC mac during l...

We have a Cisco ASA 5520 running the ASA 8.25(x) software and we are trying to build a IPSec VPN tunnel to a site that uses a Cisco 7206. We can build PHASE 1 just fine but we are getting errors on PHASE 2. The problem seems to be  that the outside i...

emardones by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am working on trying to create a ezvpn connection into our network. it does not seem to be working. however it appears to be connecting here is the debug from the debug crypto ipsec client ezvpnDec 21 15:39:53.075: EZVPN(CISCOCP_EZVPN_CLIENT_1): Cu...

We are trying to bring up a L2L VPN to a vendor.  The vendor's IP addresses overlap with one of our internal subnets.  The vendor claims that they cannot apply a NAT on their side.  Is there a way to configure NAT on my side to NAT the remote host?  ...

Ok, here is what I have and I though I knew how to do this but it didn't work for me.  I hope someone out there can help.I have an ASA 5510 running 8.4 with dual ISPs setup on 2 different interfaces: outside(primary),backup(backup).  I also have a si...

Hello.The problem is: when I'm trying to connect it asks login/password, accepts them and then just drops. The on/off switch turns off. No error messages, nothing at all. Settings are correct for sure. I've tried on android and windows phone. All iOS...

Hi,My site to site VPN is failing with these error message.Using IPsec SA configuration: 172.28.0.0/16<->192.168.100.0/28[IKE] INFO:  Configuration found for 209.87.231.245.[IKE] INFO:  Configuration found for 209.87.231.245.[IKE] INFO:  Initiating n...

Hi guys,     Is there a setting to keep the client connection open infinitely?  I don't want it to drop whether idle or passing packets.  The only time the connection should shut down is if the client manually closes the connection.Ideas?Thanks for e...

Hi,After creating a site to site ipsec-tunnel with two new Cisco SA 520 i get the following problem in the log:Sun Dec 16 22:20:57 2012 (GMT +0100): [Cisco] [IKE] INFO:  accept a request to establish IKE-SA: xx.xx.42.68Sun Dec 16 22:20:57 2012 (GMT +...

erik.lonn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to set up a VPN connection on iPhone 4 using Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client 2.4.4ASA version: 8.4ASDM version: 6.4If I configure VPN connection with login/password, it works!If I configure VPN connection with certificate, i got th...